[bt-devel] Documentation again

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 02:48:07 -0500

Regardless of the use of khelp center to display documents the xml still
needs to be rendered with a parser to view and check it.

Are we going to be stuck with only one entry point for the
documentation?

Is the only form the help dialog is needed XML?

I think having the html files in the CVS is useful from the standpoint
of being able to view them with a browser.  I am going to leave them in
until there is consensus on the issue,

I tried to build bibletime last night and must have done something wrong
as after 18 hours it ended with a segmentation fault.  I will download a
fresh copy and try tonight.