[bt-devel] Standard Strongs in optionsdialog

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:11:07 +0100

> Thanks Martin....this one was operator error.  I referred to the entry in
> m_config as "standard greek strong" when reading the m_config and "standard
> greek lexicon" when writing the config entry.  I've changed it all to
> "standard greek lexicon" and "standard hebrew lexicon" and now everything
> works.

Good! Please don't forget to commit.

Now that you're finished with it I'd like to assign another task to you. My
proposal:
The tooltipdef.h and whatsthisdef.h files contain the QToolTip and QWhatsThis
messages. It would be great if you could
a) check the existing messages (we germans often produce a bad english). Feel
free to extend, shorten and change as you think is best.
b) add such messages for widgets where they are missing. E.g. in the
optionsdialog I recently added a bunch of new checkboxes and didn't have the
time to think out and add such messages. Our goal is to have both types of
message on every important widget which could need explanation to one user.
So there might be other widgets' messages missing too...

Would you like to do this? I think as soon as you finish we can enter message
freeze which is the first step towards the release.

Martin