[bt-devel] Standard Strongs in optionsdialog

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:30:35 -0500

> Good! Please don't forget to commit.

I did, right after I tested what I had done;)  The only problem that I have
(if it is indeed a problem) is that I can not update the task on SourceForge.
 Is this how it should be?

> Now that you're finished with it I'd like to assign another task to you. My
> proposal:
> The tooltipdef.h and whatsthisdef.h files contain the QToolTip and
> QWhatsThis messages. It would be great if you could
> a) check the existing messages (we germans often produce a bad english).
> Feel free to extend, shorten and change as you think is best.
> b) add such messages for widgets where they are missing. E.g. in the
> optionsdialog I recently added a bunch of new checkboxes and didn't have
> the time to think out and add such messages. Our goal is to have both types
> of message on every important widget which could need explanation to one
> user. So there might be other widgets' messages missing too...
>
> Would you like to do this? I think as soon as you finish we can enter
> message freeze which is the first step towards the release.

sure...I may not be able to get to it until Sunday or so, but I'll start as
soon as I can.  I work really odd hours from Wednesday through Saturday, so
almost nothing gets done outside of work and family.

Chris