[bt-devel] Standard Strongs in optionsdialog

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:09:40 -0500

> at the moment I have no access to the cvs. You could just search for all
> occurences of the standard bible module Combobox in coptionsdialog.cpp and
> look how the value is saved/read. I think it is read when the widget is
> created and saved in SaveGeneral();
> I can take a look next week.
>
> Martin

Thanks Martin....this one was operator error.  I referred to the entry in
m_config as "standard greek strong" when reading the m_config and "standard
greek lexicon" when writing the config entry.  I've changed it all to
"standard greek lexicon" and "standard hebrew lexicon" and now everything
works.

Chris