[bt-devel] Standard Strongs in optionsdialog

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:44:05 +0100 (MET)

> Ok.  I've added the combo boxes to select the standard Greek and Hebrew
> lexicons to the options dialog.  However, no matter what I seem to do, the
> values either never seem to change, or never seem to get saved. (I can't
> tell
> which.  I've tried to output the value of
> m_general.sword.standardGreekStrong->currentText() onto stdout but can't
> seem
> to make this occur.

Hi Chris,

at the moment I have no access to the cvs. You could just search for all
occurences of the standard bible module Combobox in coptionsdialog.cpp and look
how the value is saved/read. I think it is read when the widget is created
and saved in SaveGeneral();
I can take a look next week.

Martin

http://www.gmx.net