[bt-devel] problem building BT and sword

Mark Lybarger bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 21:50:44 -0500

I just successfully built and installed bibletime 1.0.1 and Sword 1.5.2
from the released tar files.

I guess the next step will be to work through the ambiguous overload
error messages i'm seeing in from the swmodule.h file.