[bt-devel] font

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 19 May 2001 23:26:32 +0200

Hi!

> good work! If I open a foreign module like the bhs, it shows the text
> correctly. Looks very good.

Thank you!
I think it works now 100%. Please try again and report your success or
failures.

> P.S. To everybody: please remember that the 23rd will be the start of
> package creation (code freeze) - if everything is ok then. 1.0 will then
> officially be released on the 27th.
> Joachim, how is the status of the translations?

I'm busy with the german translation. The handbook is translated, a small
part of the Bible study howto is translated, the installation handbook still
has to be translated.
I don't if all other translations will be finished.

I hope I get it done.

Joachim