[bt-devel] font

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 19 May 2001 20:00:36 +0200

Hi Joachim,

good work! If I open a foreign module like the bhs, it shows the text
correctly. Looks very good.
If I add another module then so they will be displayed in parallel, the text
will be corrupted like it was before. Removing the second module and thereby
going back to single-display will still result in corrupted text.
I guess you're close now.

Once it works, I shall create some nice screenshot with hebrew and greek
text. Looks _very_ scientific. ;)

Martin

P.S. To everybody: please remember that the 23rd will be the start of package
creation (code freeze) - if everything is ok then. 1.0 will then officially
be released on the 27th.
Joachim, how is the status of the translations?