[bt-devel] font

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 19 May 2001 23:51:46 -0400

I was able to get the sword installmgr to work.  It looks good and works
well.  The only thing that i would suggest for the future is make it
recognize when it is not started as root, and prompt for the password.

I wrote down the steps needed to get it started and added them to the
site docs.  Brook if you want to use it on the sword site feel free.
The instructions in the read me do not provide enough information to
install it.

> I'm busy with the german translation. The handbook is translated, a small
> part of the Bible study howto is translated, the installation handbook still
> has to be translated.
> I don't if all other translations will be finished.

If it is needed Bob Harman has a translation to Russian for the Bible
study howto.  I am not sure if he is back yet from his trip to Ukraine,
I should know tomorrow.

> I hope I get it done.
>
> Joachim

Best Regards