[bt-devel] Fwd: bibletime

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 May 2001 20:13:23 +0200

> if I read the docs a little more carefully that would help. ;-) But
> I'm trying to be a 'typical' user.  Where are the rpms on crosswire?

Not your fault. I think this is not yet described in our manual.
Just look around at ftp://ftp.crosswire.org, you'll find them easily. There
is also a iso directory which contains the isos and the data that is packed
into the isos. May be interesing due to the thread about the sword cd we had
on this list.

I'm so very glad that you, Tim, and Chris have joined the team and are
willing to really help! I'm so thankful that our Lord has a perfect plan.
Most of the reent time has been quite frustrating especially to Joachim
because he was the only one who did the real work. Now we can share. It's so
good! Everybody has his special gifts and can help the others.
E.g. Fred is our documentation freak ;). I don't know where we would be
without him now.
So be welcome!

Martin