[bt-devel] Fonts?

Tim Brodie bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 14 May 2001 08:19:48 -0400

Can anyone give direction to me as to a font set to support the viewing
of the greek texts?  I understand that there are various language
texts that sword supports (such as Swahili (sp?)).

Since BibleTime is the presenter of these text(s) do we make recommendations
as to where/how these fonts are to be retrieved and installed?  I presume
that we are using freetype as the font engine.  I know that anyone can
go to various font sites and retrieve a font.  [The issue is more one of
having a fairly unsophisticated user that just wants to get BibleTime
working and is looking for a recommendation.]

Regards... Tim