[bt-devel] Documentation & RH 7 problems

Tim Brodie bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 14 May 2001 08:08:24 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred Saalbach" <saalbach@sybercom.net>
> Tim
> If you have any documention you want to post on source forge, please do
> it as text or html and post it on the sourceforge home page as a pending
> doc.

Thanks Fred... I was just about to ask that question!  :-)

I thought I'd document the roadblocks I've encountered and their
resolution in a minidoc for you to use as additions to the existing
handbooks.

The good news is that I've got a functional development environment
under an upgraded rh7.0 at this time.  So I intend to post two
tables:

i) upgrades to rh6.2 to get the binary rpm to work, and
ii) upgrades to enable the development environment to work.

Hopefully these will be of value, especially to facilitate package
development.

Regards... Tim