[bt-devel] Documentation & RH 7 problems

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 14 May 2001 06:06:56 -0400

Tim
If you have any documention you want to post on source forge, please do
it as text or html and post it on the sourceforge home page as a pending
doc.

If you want to have it added to the next batch of documentation to go in
the body of the bibletime document set, please make it a docbook.XML
file, and hold it until the current version of bibletime is published.
Once that is dome, I have a number of documentation improvements to
upload, and I can add other XML stuff at that time.

As you are having trouble compiling on RH7 try using a mandrake rpm.
much of the time RH RPM's run on mandrake, the reverse should also be
true.

Fred