[bt-devel] Fwd: bibletime

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 May 2001 20:47:10 -0700

On Saturday 12 May 2001 02:27 am, you wrote:
> [...]

I do most of the rpm's and I do have redhat 7.1 available to me. However I've
tried under 7.0 with the updates to the compiler and bibletime refuses to
compile for 7.0. I've had simalar problems with caldera 2.4 and 3.1beta.

My main box is mandrake however. When the code goes out of beta at the end of
this month I'll try to make a set for redhat 7.1 and maybe caldera again, but
I won't make any promises. What I would mention is if you are using redhat
7.1 try the current mandrake rpm's. All the stuff uses the same directory
structure for mandrake and redhat. If they work please let me know.