[bt-devel] Introduction

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 May 2001 08:27:54 -0400

Hi all!  I've been monitoring the forum for about a week, and figured it
was time for a brief introduction.

First, my wife and I have both been Christians since high school.  We
have two girls (3 and 1) and one on the way, due in June.

For work, I do phone support for ATM and frame relay networks for a
large company.  While alot of my work is done on the phone, I have been
doing a lot of core dump analysis lately as well.  I am also working on
re-designing my groups web site, and writing some programs to help our
support team.   I am also still actively pursuing a BS/CIS at a local
university.

As far as BT related experience goes, I have been writing in C for
several years, and have spent the last 6 months making the jump to C++
(we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto....).  I have been using Linux for
longer than I can remember (I found some disks labelled Linux 0.97 when
I moved last, if that's any indication).  I am also very willing and
eagre to learn new things (I have been learning to use QT/KDE for the
past few weeks).  Most of all, I am just plain excited to be able to
contribute to the open source community by working on a piece of
software that serves to gloify the Lord!

Sorry for the length of this, I know you all are busy.   Looking forward
to workin with everyone!

In Him,
Chris