[bt-devel] Important language questions

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:24:54 +0100

> > This could be called an interactive document window.
>
> Are there different terms for the windows containing Bibles, commentaries
> and lexicons?

What about "text window"?

> But how should I say in a menu to print the kex with it's text (e.g. in the
> searchdialog) ??

Perhaps "print this verse" for bibles/commentaries and "print this entry" for
lexicons?

We want to release BibleTime 1.0 as soon as possible. We will have a 1.0pre
version, a short time of testing, bug-removing, optimizing, doc-writing,
translating (feature freeze), followed by the 1.0 final release. Please make
feature requests NOW if you think they must be included in 1.0final; and
please be prepared to test BibleTime once we have 1.0pre out. That is when
the translators should be available and when the documentation should be
refined/finished.
Thanks for your willingness to help. Let us get this done!

Martin

P.S. Don't forget this is HIS thing.