[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.0 sources released for packagers

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:56:27 +0200

Hi!

The sources of BibleTime 1.0 are now at
http://www.bibletime.de/Download/private/bibletime-1.0.tar.gz for the
packagers to build the binary packages.
The package compiles on my side, I hope it's not damaged and that I have
nothing forgotten.

The sources should be also put on SourceForge. I did it not myself because I
don't know how files of hidden releases are managed.
If the binary packages are available we will make the release public.

Brook and Daniel, please eMail if your packages are finished. The package
filenames should include the BibleTime version, distribution, version of the
distribution and build number so users know what they are downloading.

Joachim