[bt-devel] Version 1.0

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:19:45 +0100

On 19 Jun 2001, at 22:05, Joachim Ansorg sent forth the message:

> Tomorrow is our release date (2001-06-20)!
>
> The static build will be release after Brook got it working. The static build is
> difficult and Brrok is doing a great job here! But users are waiting...
>
> I think I fixed all major bugs I found in the last days.
>
> I will release the source package tomorrow and give a download URL for all who
> volunteered to build binary packages (RPM and DEB).

great :)
I'll get debian unstable packages built tonight hopefullyor asap. To
make a package for potato (current Debian) will take a bit longer as
I haven't currently got a potato system. If someone who is running
potato with KDE would like to build them that would be great. Let me
know and I'll let you know what you need to do.

Daniel

P.S. I've got a sourceforge account now - user danglassey. Please
add me to the proj