[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.0 sources released for packagers

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 02:01:36 +0100 (BST)

Hi. Unfortunately there was something I forgot, I
can't build the debs for bibletime until I build a deb
for sword 1.5.2 and I can't do that until I have the
source for it (make dist doesn't work and I haven't
got to the bottom of making a deb from cvs sources
yet). Best release with what you have and I'll just
get the debian packages made as soon as I can.

Sorry,
Daniel

--- Joachim Ansorg <jansorg@gmx.de> wrote: > Hi!

> The sources of BibleTime 1.0 are now at