[bt-devel] New release date of version 1.0

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:18:39 +0200

> I've been gone for  a few days. The current build works fine with sword
> only static but my system was complaining about some libs that are already
> installed for the complete static build. I should be able to work on it a
> little this week but I won't have much time till sunday to try and work out
> the static build problems.

What I want to be sure of is that the static build is actually working and
usable.
Joachim, looks like you'll have to test on your own.
IMO this issue is really very important. We may have to move the release date
again if it's not working. (I hope this won't be necessary... ;)

Martin