[bt-devel] New release date of version 1.0

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:31:14 -0700

On Tuesday 12 June 2001 08:35 am, you wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Sunday is release date. Bugs may be fixed until friday. I hope we get it
> > now.
>
> Great!
>
> > Are there any bugs left in Bibletime?
>
> Does anyone know if the static version is 100% working?
> Otherwise I'll not be able to use it for PR.

I've been gone for  a few days. The current build works fine with sword only
static but my system was complaining about some libs that are already
installed for the complete static build. I should be able to work on it a
little this week but I won't have much time till sunday to try and work out
the static build problems.