[bt-devel] How Should Patches Be Posted?

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 11:32:53 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Luke,

great you want to help! Thank you for your work on BibleTime!
If you are interested in helping for a longer time just register on
sourceforge, I'll then add you to the project and you have cvs write access.
What does your patch improve?

> I get alot of lines added dealing with configure
> files, makefiles, etc..

Would be no problem. These are files that are regenerated when doing a make
-f Makefile.cvs and configure.

They IMO don't even need to be in CVS. Joachim, can we remove them?
(Makefile.in's, Makefiles and configure.in and configure).

Martin

--
Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

http://www.gmx.net