[bt-devel] [Fwd: [sword-support] Disappearing]

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:07:01 -0700

--------------3CDFDFD49C2D9C3DAEC07ADC

From: darwin@ichristian.com
To: sword-feedback@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-support] Disappearing
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:22:35 GMT
Sender: owner-sword-support@crosswire.org

I have unsubscribed from the various lists, and I realized that I forgot to
tell everyone farewell.

I have simply no time for keeping up with the development or support
efforts of Sword or BibleTime, but based on my contributions, this has been
obvious for quite a while.

I am a deacon in a start-up church, and have been feeling overwhelmed.  I
will keep up with Sword and BibleTime by checking the web sites etc.  And I
hope to be able to jump in again in the future.

Reading and sometimes responding to e-mails was a worthwhile use of my
time, and I enjoyed the very small piece of coding I did.  I am confident
that I will be involved again in the future.

Until then, I pray for your efforts in the software development, and in
your personal walks with God!

Troy, please feel free to cross post to the 2 development lists if
appropriate.  Also, I believe I am still subscribed for announcements, so
be sure to post when milestones are met, so that I, and others, can rejoice
with you.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...

--------------3CDFDFD49C2D9C3DAEC07ADC--