[bt-devel] Helpdialog - dockbook format

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:17:05 -0500

I have posted the help dialog in docbook format.  There ar 7 *.docbook
files added to 'bibletime-2/bibletime/docs/en/helpdialog/'.  One for
each helpdialog file, and index.dockbook.  If you want to recompile the
docbook files, run something like
 -
kdb2html  bibletime-2/bibletime/docs/en/helpdialog/index.docbook
 -
Changes
this page is added by the DTD
/first_startup.html
did not apply color to table - have not figured out how to do this with
the docbook DTD
remaining pages
tables were replaced by question and answer text form.  please let me
know what you think about this.
other changes
I tried to clean the english up a bit, please let me know if I have
mangled the meaning of the text in the process,
Problems - to fix later = the link help dialog on locked modules in
table 1-2 does not work.

Jochim
Please update the makefiles for
bibletime-2/bibletime/docs/en/helpdialog
bibletime-2/bibletime/docs/en/helpdialog/HTML
bibletime-2/bibletime/docs/en/helpdialog/HTML/common

Best regards
Fred Saalbach