[bt-devel] A compile problem with a fix.

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:22:36 +0100

Hi!

> Gentlemen,
> 	I downloaded the cvs version of bibletime-2 on Feb 13th and when I
> compiled it I ran into two problems to fix the first one I modified line
> 267 in backend/sword_backend/cswordbackend.cpp to say SWMgr::existsDir

In BibleTime's CVS we use Sword's CVS.
If we release a version of BibleTime we will be compatible to the current
version.

I think if you replace SWMgr::existsDir by existsDir it should work.

> and to fix the second I had to comment out line 148 in
> frontend/ctipwindow.cpp as the error was that it couldn't convert from
> QString to const Char *.  I tried other things but the only thing I could
> come up with that worked was just commenting it out.

This is already fixed. Get the update by using the command
"cvs -z5 update -Pd"

> Thank you for your time and effort in this program, it is really looking
> nice.  Keep up the good work.

Thank you!
I appreciate your comment.

> John

Joachim Ansorg
BibleTime - www.bibletime.de - info@bibletime.de
BibleTime is an easy to use Bible study tool for KDE / Linux.