[bt-devel] Personel commentary crash

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:50:43 -0500

As sword does not yet support anything other than text, a text only commentary
editor would probably be OK.  Can you hook one of the editors to bibletime?
You should try to also make it so that draging text into an open personal
commentary does not result in a crash.  If the editor does not support drag and
drop here, can the drop be disabled?
There is no need to worry about draging the contents of sword modules that have
yet to be developed (such as pictures) until after the source material is
available in sword.  If someone wants to add this sort of material, they should
be able to export or copy past to somthing like k office or StarOffice.  (I
should try this out and see if this works).

Fred Saalbach