Re[2]: [bt-devel] Personel commentary crash

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 12:20:40 +0100

> > I'm not sure, but it would be nice to have pictures and sounds embeded
> > as in html. Or is this not possible? I think that, correct me if I'm
> > wrong, but sword does not support this kind of thing.
>
> No, Sword doesn't support it at the moment.
> If it's possible we will probably add ThML tags to the QTextEdit widget we
> use now.

Yes. Adapting the QTextEdit Widget is the right way IMO.
Maybe we call it QThMLEdit widget? Doesn't that sound good? :))

> Images are supported.

Just like everything else that is supported in HTML.
Ain't that cool?

Martin