[bt-devel] dev status

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:48:52 +0100

Hi!

> reorganize optionsdialog  0% Joachim
> Improvements to search analysis  80% Mark
> entry resize  0% joachim

Sorry, I have absolutely no idea how to solve this.
One thing is that QComboBox doesn't refresh the sizeHint when the list
changes.
Another reason is that the layouts prevent the widget from resizing. I tried
updateGeometry() as described in QWidget and QBoxLayout::invalidate but both
things id not help. I commented out my tries in CLexiconChooser and
CKeyChooserWIdget::reset.
Sorry, but I don't know how to fix this.

> I think this is not too much work left. Do you think we can make it before
> christmas? Or even earlier?

A release on christmas would be cool. People are probably waiting almost one
year for a new release of BibleTime :)

Joachim