[bt-devel] dev status

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:55:57 -0500

Martin Gruner wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> we have the following tasks left for the 1.1 code package:
>
> review tips  45%  Chris
> reorganize optionsdialog  0% Joachim
> Improvements to search analysis  80% Mark
> entry resize  0% joachim
>
> I think this is not too much work left. Do you think we can make it before
> christmas? Or even earlier?
>
> reorganize docs  85% Fred
> This is the doc module. Since we don't need to translate it for a first
> release, it only depends on how fast Fred can make all necessary changes to
> the english files. Later we make additional releases which also contain other
> languages.

Statis is
BT Handbook - converted to xml docbook - done
              Edited to new version - not started, but I don't expect
major changes
              Are there any new features you want me to add.
              Some new screen shots will be needed.
Biblestudy handbook
              Converted to XML
              Edited layout error (this is the only problem with the
biblestudy howto I know of - done
Help dialog - Converted to XML
              I don't know of any editing needed here.
Installation - Converted to xml
               edited to new version - done except for installmgr stuff
- say 80%

> Martin

I will need to print out a copy of the work which I will try to do this
week, so I can make sure that my edits look OK.

Fred