[bt-devel] Re: A quick question about morphological texts...

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:08:18 -0500

Thanks, Martin!

> Could you perhaps do a little proofreading and extending on the messages in
> BibleTime? This would be great.
Yes, I have already started by going through tooltipdef.h.  I am in the
process of clarifying, expanding and correcting the messages in there.  One
thing that I have noticed is that there are some tooltips (and qwhatsthis
defs) that are defined, but not used anywhere.  An example of this is
"TT_SD_MODULECHOSER."  It's defined, but never used.  I've tried adding this
one to where it looks it should go, but couldn't get it to work.  What should
be done with these messages?

Chris