[bt-devel] Re: A quick question about morphological texts...

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:17:47 +0100

Hi Chris,

> Yes, I have already started by going through tooltipdef.h.  I am in the
> process of clarifying, expanding and correcting the messages in there.  One
> thing that I have noticed is that there are some tooltips (and qwhatsthis
> defs) that are defined, but not used anywhere.  An example of this is
> "TT_SD_MODULECHOSER."  It's defined, but never used.  I've tried adding
> this one to where it looks it should go, but couldn't get it to work.  What
> should be done with these messages?

If the message is defined but not used, you can delete it if it is really not
needed. (It is actually nice if you remove unused messages)
If you think it should be used somewhere, this would be ok, and it should
work. Could you post the error msg?

Martin

P.S. Kdevelop has a nice `grep trough all sources` feature which allows you
to find every occurance of a word or phrase in all files, just in case you
didn't know it. Just select the word, right-click and select "grep".