[bt-devel] bug -segfault

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:11:07 +0200

Bibletime does now crash when I
-try to print from a bible
-open a lexicon displayer.

There is a makefile.am problem in one of the doc directories (de?).

> > -page breaks are not handled correctly (at least when printing a chapter)
>
> What's wrong with it?

There was no white space at the top of the page when I printed a chapter
which is longer than one page; there should be a border. But
maybe kghostview does not display correctly.
BTW, I think the printing architecture has a good structure.

> > -printing large result sets is rather slow (like complete search results)
>
> I don't know how to fasten it. The QPainter and QPrinter classes are
> probably slow.

No problem if you can cancel jobs. I was printing ~1000 pages and could not
interrupt.

> Why should the plus sign be on the left side and why should it be black but
> not red?

The plus sign should be left because that's how you normally use it.
(mod1) + mod2. Just like in math.
And it should be black because that is standard and a red emphasizing is not
really necessary. Black gives more contrast. But the first issue is more
important.

> May God show you his grace and may he bless you!

I'm so glad He did! He gave his only son so that we may live!
(Ephesians 1:3ff)

I really hope He likes BibleTime.

Martin