[bt-devel] bug -segfault

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 17:45:13 +0200

Hi Martin!

> Suggestions:
>
> -page breaks are not handled correctly (at least when printing a chapter)

What's wrong with it?

> -you cannot cancel a print job

Solved.

> -printing from lexicon does not work (I tried to print "God, 1" from ISBE)

solved.

> -printing large result sets is rather slow (like complete search results)
I don't know how to fasten it. The QPainter and QPrinter classes are probably
slow.

> -text alignment is not used for the Description element - disable it.
> -the standard style should be less fancy. black text on white ground, no
> borders, helvetica, all leftaligned...  Maybe ctreate some more styles (can
> be fancy ;) so that users will easily know how to use the printing system?
> -icons in bible, commentary and lexicon modulechoosers should have a
> consistent look -- the plus sign should be left of the book which is to add
> (in the add icons) and the plus sign should be black.

Why should the plus sign be on the left side and why should it be black but
not red?

> -there is no QTooltip help on the module chooser buttons

Solved. It shows now the module name.

> How does it work that bt (cvs) will display the new icons, even though I
> had not "make install"? Does bt search for them in the current directory?

Now, I did not implement a search-the-icon feature. Perhaps KDE has this
feazure or a smaller icon was loaded.

> I like the new context menus. They create a consistent UI. Good work!
> BT 1.0 will be useful.

Thank you!

> Martin

May God show you his grace and may he bless you!

Joachim