[bt-devel] bug -segfault

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 23:29:50 +0200

Hi Martin!

> Bibletime does now crash when I
> -try to print from a bible

Works now again.

> -open a lexicon displayer.

Works again.
These two bug occured because I implemented the copy constructors of thr
CSwordModuleInfo, CSwordBibleModuleInfo, CSwordLexiconModuleInfo,
CSwordVerseKey and CSwordLDKey classes. In my first version I did it wrong.

> There is a makefile.am problem in one of the doc directories (de?).

Not on my side. Please try make -f Makefile.cvs

> > > -page breaks are not handled correctly (at least when printing a
> > > chapter)
> >
> > What's wrong with it?
>
> There was no white space at the top of the page when I printed a chapter
> which is longer than one page; there should be a border. But
> maybe kghostview does not display correctly.

kghostview has a bug (like many things in KDE 2.1). Try gv as preview
application.

> BTW, I think the printing architecture has a good structure.

Thank you! Not tto much pointers :)

> > > -printing large result sets is rather slow (like complete search
> > > results)
> >
> > I don't know how to fasten it. The QPainter and QPrinter classes are
> > probably slow.
>
> No problem if you can cancel jobs. I was printing ~1000 pages and could not
> interrupt.

Should work now.

> > Why should the plus sign be on the left side and why should it be black
> > but not red?
>
> The plus sign should be left because that's how you normally use it.
> (mod1) + mod2. Just like in math.

Ok, I'm convinced now :)

> And it should be black because that is standard and a red emphasizing is
> not really necessary. Black gives more contrast. But the first issue is
> more important.

I like red because it shows at the first glance thatb the button is used to
add something.

> > May God show you his grace and may he bless you!
>
> I'm so glad He did! He gave his only son so that we may live!
> (Ephesians 1:3ff)

> I really hope He likes BibleTime.

I too, otherwise all work would be done for nothing :)

Joachim