[bt-devel] Documentation, added REGEXP stuff.

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 05:43:31 -0400

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> I think the following things are important so they should be covered in the
> handbook:
>         -The new module chooser page of the searchdialog, it's now possible to open
> the searchdialog without having to select the modules in the main index. The
> module chooser is already in 1.0beta1.

I just updated from the CVS last night, and only find the 4 pages on the search
dialog.  No module chooser.  Should I load from the static copy or do I need to
checkout a new copy instead of updating cvs?  It is possible that I have a permissions
problem with my CVS as I update as a regular user and compile as root.

>         -Add a note in right chapters (display windows, search dialog result page
> ...) that there's DnD possible and where they can drag it. Drag&Drop plays an
> important role in Bibletime.

Working on this.

--
Best Regards