[bt-devel] Documentation, added REGEXP stuff.

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:32:41 -0400

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi Fred!
>
> > I just added some more changes to the documentation.  I reread Jocheim's
> > feature list and realized that I should add information on regexp from
> > sword. I also imported some other parts of the sword help files that relate
> > to the search dialog.  Most of the search features seem to be used the same
> > way in bibletime and sword.
>
> Yes, this is true. Most applications use the standard Sword library functions.
> I do really like your regexp help! It's great.
>
> > I think this should be the last content change for BT 1.0 pre unless
> > someone finds a mistake.  I know there are some new features that are not
> > covered completely (like parts of the drag and drop).  If anyone finds
> > somthing that needs to be added  or corrected please post it.
>
> I think the following things are important so they should be covered in the
> handbook:
>         -The new module chooser page of the searchdialog, it's now possible to open
> the searchdialog without having to select the modules in the main index. The
> module chooser is already in 1.0beta1.
>         -Add a note in right chapters (display windows, search dialog result page
> ...) that there's DnD possible and where they can drag it. Drag&Drop plays an
> important role in Bibletime.

OK  I will work on this.  I will need to experiment with Bibletime some to make sure
that my instructions work.  I may not be able to do an update on this before this
weekend.

--
Best Regards
Fred Saalbach