[bt-devel] Documentation, added REGEXP stuff.

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:59:16 +0200

Hi Fred!

> I just added some more changes to the documentation.  I reread Jocheim's
> feature list and realized that I should add information on regexp from
> sword. I also imported some other parts of the sword help files that relate
> to the search dialog.  Most of the search features seem to be used the same
> way in bibletime and sword.

Yes, this is true. Most applications use the standard Sword library functions.
I do really like your regexp help! It's great.

> I think this should be the last content change for BT 1.0 pre unless
> someone finds a mistake.  I know there are some new features that are not
> covered completely (like parts of the drag and drop).  If anyone finds
> somthing that needs to be added  or corrected please post it.

I think the following things are important so they should be covered in the
handbook:
	-The new module chooser page of the searchdialog, it's now possible to open
the searchdialog without having to select the modules in the main index. The
module chooser is already in 1.0beta1.
	-Add a note in right chapters (display windows, search dialog result page
...) that there's DnD possible and where they can drag it. Drag&Drop plays an
important role in Bibletime.

Joachim