[bt-devel] Documentation, added REGEXP stuff.

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:17:14 -0400

I just added some more changes to the documentation.  I reread Jocheim's
feature list and realized that I should add information on regexp from sword.
I also imported some other parts of the sword help files that relate to the
search dialog.  Most of the search features seem to be used the same way in
bibletime and sword.

I think this should be the last content change for BT 1.0 pre unless someone
finds a mistake.  I know there are some new features that are not covered
completely (like parts of the drag and drop).  If anyone finds somthing that
needs to be added  or corrected please post it.

--
Best Regards
Fred Saalbach