[bt-devel] [Fwd: BorCon, Qt license]

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:36:57 +0000

Hi!

Thank you Troy!
This is good information!

We would have to pay $682.5 for each developer, but we need only one license.
I hope we can get the $680 by bounties of users. Maybe we can find a sponsor?

	-We need $680 to buy the license
	-> Ask users for bounties
I think we should make more PR, maybe on Slashdot if we really decided to do
the Windows port.
This would give use more users who can give some money :)

I think we have ~250 regular users, if everybody gives only two dollars we
have the license fee.

I don't have the money because I'm a poor student :)

Does everybody agree to these points?
Does somebody have new or other ideas?
--Joachim