[bt-devel] [Fwd: BorCon, Qt license]

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 16:20:18 -0700

--------------F02725A7793BFAE95E25D10D

Here's the transcript of my talks with Qt recently.  You'll have to
start at the bottom and read up if you want the entire history...

	-Troy.
--------------F02725A7793BFAE95E25D10D

From: sales@trolltech.com
Subject: Re: Re: BorCon, Qt license
To: scribe@crosswire.org
Cc: sales@trolltech.com
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:32:05 +0100

Hi Troy,

By purchasing a license of the Windows product you can do exactly the same as
with the Linux product, except as mentioned in my last mail, give the Qt source
code away. We do not charge any royalties or volume-dependant fees so this
would be a one-time thing in terms of the cost.

Please note that Qt is sold including 12 months of support and free upgrades.
Should you not wish to renew the support and upgrades subscription you are
still free to use Qt for as long as you wish, but will not be eligible to
receive support and upgrades.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

John