[bt-devel] feedback

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 02:24:17 +0000

Forget this.

I was using a static lib (recheckout of Makefile.cfg).
But here are some other things I get with the correct lib:

The newperc value is sometime smaller than the perc value, this does occur if
the range of char is exceeded (At least I think).

I get these result (have a look at swmodule.cpp for the changed messages):

(BibleTime 1.0) Debug: 74 o/o
Serious error: new percentage complete is less than previous value
using vk? yes
index: 709
highIndex: 32300
newperc ==7%is smaller than
perc == 74%
Serious error: new percentage complete is less than previous value
using vk? yes
index: 710
highIndex: 32300
newperc ==7%is smaller than
perc == 74%
Serious error: new percentage complete is less than previous value
using vk? yes
index: 711
highIndex: 32300
newperc ==7%is smaller than
perc == 74%
Serious error: new percentage complete is less than previous value
using vk? yes
index: 712
highIndex: (BibleTime 1.0) Debug: CSearchDialog::timerEvent(QTimerEvent *e)
(BibleTime 1.0) Debug: CSearchDialogText::updateCurrentProgress(unsigned
short int percent)
(BibleTime 1.0) Debug: updated current module bar
(BibleTime 1.0) Debug: CSearchDialogText::updateOverallProgress(unsigned
short int percent)
(BibleTime 1.0) Debug: updated global bar
32300
newperc ==7%is smaller than
perc == 74%
Serious error: new percentage complete is less than previous value
using vk? yes
index: 713
highIndex: 32300

Maybe the computation of newperc is wrong?
It's late - I'll go to bed.
Good night,
--Joachim