[bt-devel] problems

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:59:20 +0100

Sorry, but I have a lot of trouble with the current bt.
The bugs I mentioned are there.
I can especially not explain why sword can_t fint the modules, though my
/etc/sword.conf looks like

Martin@marten:~ > cat /etc/sword.conf
[INSTALL]
DataPath=/usr/local/sword

which is the proper directory.
At the moment bt says:
HTML Seite bibletime/backendinit_failed.html nicht gefunden!
Bitte überprüfen Sie die folgenden Punkte: Leserechtefür
$KDEDIR/share/apps/bibletime and Unterverzeichnisse, Installation der Dateien
if I cklick OK, bt crashes. I did a "make install" before.

Whenever I try to select Matthäus 1:1 bt says "invalid key" and resets to "1.
Mose 1:1". And that is what the searchdialog preview is always displaying.

Maybe these bugs have the same reason, but I do not know what.
I only have one libsword.a and no libsword.so.

Please help! What could be the reason?

Martin