[bt-devel] actions.cpp

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 31 May 2000 23:56:18 +0200

Hi,

Am Die, 30 Mai 2000 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Martin!
>
> You wrote on Die, 30 Mai 2000:
> >I could only compile it after inserting a (KComboBox*) in line 56.
> >Please verify this, Joachim.
>
> You mean casting?
> I think this is not necessary, because KToolBar::getCombo(int) return
> KComboBox* . But Jeff had this problem because he's using 1.90beta. You
> too?

? I use beta 0 rpms. BT crashes at KonqComboAction (e.g. opening a presenter)
for me. Problem of the old libraries?

> >After compiling the source I get another linker error:
> >./backend/sword/libsword.a(cswordbackendmanager.o)(.rodata+0x508):
> > undefined rreference to `SWMgr::setCipherKey(char const *, char const *)'
> >collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> >make[3]: *** [bibletime] Error 1
> >my fault?
> >I installed the recent sword cvs.
>
> Jeff had the same problem ;-)
> I think you have to sets of SWORD libs and headers.
> Do "locate libsword" and "locate swmgr.h" to see the installation paths of
> libs and includes.

Thank you for the tip. Looks like it was an old libsword.so which was not
overwritten by the latest versions.

> I have latest SWORD and it works.
> And make sure you have 1.5 (using CVS without brancing).
>
> >Another Question: is it necessary to drag around mutliple Bookmarks at a
> > time? If not, things would be easier. I personally think it is not
> > necessary. Normally you only drag them around to get them into order. And
> > you will only drag one at a time into a presenter to open a reference.
> >What do you think?
>
> Hmm, I like to drag more than one item around because if the for example 10
> bookmarks are in the wrong group I have to drag only once, not ten times.

Ok. Please allow me to reduce to 1 Bookmark for now and implement more later,
after you reminded me ;-) .

> BTW, drag bookmarks around to put them in the righ otder isn't possible at
> the moment (not implemented ;-)

I'll try.

> >BTW: Drag and Drop does not work at the moment!
>
> My fault or your proceeding implementation of drag&drop ?

Second.

BTW: The searchdialog should be a normal mdi child and should not be modal.
Users shold be able to open multiple searchdialogs at a time.

> >thanks.
> >
> >Martin
>
> -- Joachim
> BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
> http://www.bibletime.de/
> info@bibletime.de

Jesus is lord!

Martin