[bt-devel] actions.cpp

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 30 May 2000 16:21:19 +0000

Hi Martin!

You wrote on Die, 30 Mai 2000:
>I could only compile it after inserting a (KComboBox*) in line 56.
>Please verify this, Joachim.

You mean casting?
I think this is not necessary, because KToolBar::getCombo(int) return KComboBox* .
But Jeff had this problem because he's using 1.90beta. You too?

>After compiling the source I get another linker error:
>./backend/sword/libsword.a(cswordbackendmanager.o)(.rodata+0x508): undefined
>rreference to `SWMgr::setCipherKey(char const *, char const *)'
>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>make[3]: *** [bibletime] Error 1
>my fault?
>I installed the recent sword cvs.

Jeff had the same problem ;-)
I think you have to sets of SWORD libs and headers.
Do "locate libsword" and "locate swmgr.h" to see the installation paths of libs and includes.

I have latest SWORD and it works.
And make sure you have 1.5 (using CVS without brancing).

>Another Question: is it necessary to drag around mutliple Bookmarks at a
> time? If not, things would be easier. I personally think it is not
> necessary. Normally you only drag them around to get them into order. And
> you will only drag one at a time into a presenter to open a reference.
>What do you think?

Hmm, I like to drag more than one item around because if the for example 10 bookmarks are in the wrong group
I have to drag only once, not ten times.
BTW, drag bookmarks around to put them in the righ otder isn't possible at the moment (not implemented ;-)

>BTW: Drag and Drop does not work at the moment!

My fault or your proceeding implementation of drag&drop ?

>thanks.
>
>Martin

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de