[bt-devel] actions.cpp

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 30 May 2000 14:49:45 +0200

I could only compile it after inserting a (KComboBox*) in line 56.
Please verify this, Joachim.

After compiling the source I get another linker error:
./backend/sword/libsword.a(cswordbackendmanager.o)(.rodata+0x508): undefined
reference to `SWMgr::setCipherKey(char const *, char const *)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [bibletime] Error 1
my fault?
I installed the recent sword cvs.

Another Question: is it necessary to drag around mutliple Bookmarks at a time?
If not, things would be easier. I personally think it is not necessary.
Normally you only drag them around to get them into order. And you will only
drag one at a time into a presenter to open a reference.
What do you think?

BTW: Drag and Drop does not work at the moment!

thanks.

Martin