[bt-devel] PLEASE GIVE MORE FEEDBACK

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 10 May 2000 17:37:31 GMT

Joachim,

I think that some form of printing is essential before implementing a
feature freeze, but I haven't had time to work on it (perhaps this week...)

I think there are a few other features I think are important, but that can
wait for a later 0.3x or 0.4

... Darwin

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...