[bt-devel] PLEASE GIVE MORE FEEDBACK

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 10 May 2000 20:19:21 +0000

Hi Darwin!

Yes, I think we need printig in 0.3. I really thank you that you want to do it!

BTW, while thinking about the feature Jeff described (openeing a new presenter for a given key) I found this solution:

You can Drag a Reference on a module in the groupmanager and the presenter will pop up!
I think this is a very good solution, isn't it?
What do you think?

--Joachim