[bt-devel] PLEASE GIVE MORE FEEDBACK

Chris Marsh bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 10 May 2000 09:43:01 +1000

Of course we can understand you.  I feel that more documentation with
detailed instructions on how to install both Sword and Bibletime are in
order.  I haven't yet been able to install modules succesfully, although I
will be trying again this weekend.

Regards,

Chris Marsh
Analyst Programmer
Hansen Corporation
Ph: 	(03) 9843 8438
Fax:	(03) 9843 8590

-----Original Message-----
From: Joachim Ansorg [mailto:Jockel123@gmx.de]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 10:02 AM
To: bt-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [bt-devel] PLEASE GIVE MORE FEEDBACK

Hi!

This is a small status message a call for more feedback.

STATUS:
Improved the notes handling, the notes are now saves a HTML and displayed
correctly in the editor.
Pressing Enter inserts a <BR> (HTML tag for new line) and I added some key
combinations:
(Pressing the following keys will perform the action on selected text, if
not text is selected the start or end tag is inserted
depending on the context)

-STRG+H : Heading (<H1></H1>)
-STRG+H : Bold (<B></B>)
-STRG+I :  Italic (<I></I>)
-STRG+U :  Underlined (<U></U>)

To enter text please type, it will be wrapped qutomatically, press onle
Enter to create a new line. But test it and complain.

To get the notes handling working correctly please remove the line beginning
with "SourceType" of every config file of a writable module.
(e.g. personal.conf)
And I fixed some bugs.

Now my call for more feedback: I need more feedback about current
development and status of 0.3.
Please post your own ideas (users and coders), improvements of currenbt
fucntions and new features which could be reasonable in BibleTime.

E.g. about the notes editor you could post:
"Why not a WYSIWYG editor ??"
or
"Why don't you do it in the following way: ......"

I need feedaback, otherwise it's _very_ hard to develop an application for
end users.

BTW, thank you for every comment posted on this list. It's really useful.
Sorry for my bad english. I hope yoou can understand my.

Thanks!
-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de