[bt-devel] CVS for KDE 2.0

Chris Marsh bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 9 May 2000 16:18:25 +1000

Hi,
When I tried again with an extra / on the end, it worked, have now
downloaded suggested files.

Thanks all for your help.

Regards,

Chris Marsh
Analyst Programmer
Hansen Corporation
Ph: 	(03) 9843 8438
Fax:	(03) 9843 8590

-----Original Message-----
From: darwin@ichristian.com [mailto:darwin@ichristian.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 3:27 PM
To: bt-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [bt-devel] CVS for KDE 2.0

I just clicked on it and it worked.

At any rate, the links off of the KDE sites should point you somewhere.

I think that most mirrors have the snapshots.

Do you have a site, or know of one that I can upload the files for you to
grab?  I would gladly send you the latest I have.  The combined size of the
two files (tar.bz2) is about 4MB.