[bt-devel] Thanks

Thomas J. Philpot bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 03 May 2000 21:55:11 -0500

On Wed, 03 May 2000, you wrote:
> Can I ask who else is on this list?  I am mainly after numbers as I get the
> impression we don't have many on board!

I'm currently a 23 year old student at the University of Oklahoma finishing my
BS in Computer Science.  I'm graduating in 2 days ;)  Then I'll be moving to
Houston, Texas in June to work for IBM doing software development  for their
Global Services - Federal division.  I'm currently single. God willing, I hope
to have time to contribute some code in the near future.  I've gotta get moved
and settle in first though.

Thomas Philpot
tjphilpot@netscape.net